- I am currently accepting Teen and Young Adult novels to review. You can contact me at email@example.com
- I accept print ARCs, finished copies, and audiobooks. If you are requesting an audiobook review, then I may request a print copy of the book as well. Just in case I want to follow along with the audio.
- I am not accepting E-Books at this point in time, but I hope to start accepting them soon.
- You can look at my TBR list on goodreads to see if your book is on there and if it is that means that I am planning on to read it at some point in my life. You could also view my Review Index to see if you book may fit my interests. You can also review my Author Index and see if you name is on it and if ti is any books that you have written I will be more than willing to read and review.
- I am accepting the following specific genres within Teen and Young Adult:
- Fairy Tales/Myth Retellings
- Short story compilations
- I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Non-fiction (with the exception of select historical books)
- Memoirs/modern biographies
- “Issues” books (dying mothers, cancer diagnoses, mental illnesses, family drama, etc)
- Extremely political or “hot button” topics
- Free verse novels
- Overtly preachy religious fiction (Christian values are fine
- If I accept a book for review, that does not guarantee a great review.
- I will write a review for almost every book I finish. Many reviews will also be posted on Goodreads, though not all and they may be modified.
- Book Stats: Title and Name of Author, Summary, About the Author
- Cover Art