- I am currently accepting Teen and Young Adult novels to review. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I accept print ARCs, finished copies, and audiobooks. If you are requesting an audiobook review, then I may request a print copy of the book as well. Just in case I want to follow along with the audio.
- I am not accepting E-Books at this point in time, but I hope to start accepting them soon.
- You can look at my TBR list on goodreads to see if your book is on there and if it is that means that I am planning on to read it at some point in my life.
- I am accepting the following specific genres within Teen and Young Adult:
- Fairy Tales/Myth Retellings
- Short story compilations
- I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Non-fiction (with the exception of select historical books)
- Memoirs/modern biographies
- “Issues” books (dying mothers, cancer diagnoses, mental illnesses, family drama, etc)
- Extremely political or “hot button” topics
- Free verse novels
- Overtly preachy religious fiction (Christian values are fine
- If I accept a book for review, that does not guarantee a great review.
- I will write a review for almost every book I finish. Many reviews will also be posted on Goodreads, though not all and they may be modified.
- Book Stats: Title and Name of Author, Summary, About the Author
- Cover Art